TheDawn Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail

5 posters

Go down

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Empty this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail

Post  Scorp Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Rappel11

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Rappel12

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Rappel13

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Rappel15

Scorp

Back to top Go down

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Empty Re: this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail

Post  Richnox Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 am

Very amusing Smile

Richnox

Back to top Go down

this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail Empty Re: this guy erks me so much i have to post as fail

Post  SFrame Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 am

geez... i hate these kinds of people that think they're elite because they think they know what they're doing and because they have a hlp... the condescending attitude only makes their capabilities for learning from others even worse...

to me, if he were so good at tanking, he would actually use his "tanking abilities" to save the dp and its healer like he should be - since is is everyone's job in a dp to keep everyone else alive

(tanks save the dp by keeping aggro away from others like the healer so that the healer can heal w/o dying, healer keeps every1's hp up, and the dds make sure that the mobs die asap to minimize the amount of dmge that the tank is taking per second, which ultimately results in less healing required and for the tank to keep aggro easier from the healer since the healer doesnt need to heal as often)

plus, the brag about the 3minute ds - its not 3 minutes if you stun him or seal him while hes resummoning his 2nd pet. an evoker can ds for almost 3 minutes (my evoker can ds for ~16X seconds total with a +2 dual sum. ctrl card) by using summon creature twice on the same dual summon control buff.

(basically, it works like this: cast ds control buff, summon 2nd creature, then recall when timer on the ds control buff has 5-7 seconds left - by that time, the cd on summon creature should be finished - and then summon the 2nd creature again before the buff runs out. there is very little room for mistakes here; recalling for even 3 seconds late can make u miss the ds ctrl buff, makes the duration of the ds only 10 seconds instead of 100+ seconds for a lvl10+X ds ctrl.) so by just sealing/stunning an evoker while he is re-summoning his 2nd pet basically makes him miss the ds ctrl buff.

as for the high lvl hawk - its a melee pet. if u run, it'll follow. this is a how ks is minimized (by kiting). body slam only helps once per a few minutes due to long cd. even a 170 hawk is unless if it cant land a hit. its y i use harpies and rps ^^ (rp for dealing with tanks, harpies for dealing with mages). but u know all this alrdy; sry for my rambling xD

dragonic, i honestly must say, is the most noob evoker i have ever seen. even i newbie knows better than to brag about his weaknesses.
SFrame
SFrame

Back to top Go down

Post  Giggly Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 am

i HAVE to say something about this little piece of *%&@&$@&%@%( $@ $*)&%*)&2 87@$*& @#*& @%@()&@$ )(%()@#@#@#. he's really a *%&@#@@% and if he had a life he might be less of a *&#@#@@%%@ but i don't know if there is any cure to his %()@@%)@%@@#. what i'd love to say is @*@(@#@ him and ^()#$@*&$@#@#@ him to $@@#@%%@ with his @%(@#@@ and his @%$@$@ and chop off his tiny little %$@@*##@ and stick a @%@#@ up his ^*#*#$$@&*@@#.

this guy made me sooooooo angry in the game before. i know it's not worth it but i cannot believe what a #$&@&*#%#(% he is. iirc he's said something along the lines of: "If I knew you in real life I'd kill you with my beasty hands" to me. okay he didn't say beasty hands but i wanted to add it in there for effect. i really wonder if anything is going on up there in his head... i'm sure not much but people like him really ruin the fun for all of us.

i think next time just block him and move on. although... he'd log onto 2039843924 of his alts and PM you to death...............

p.s. usually those who talk big have small ($@*$

Giggly

http://www.vitang.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elite Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 am

i downed this guy on a level 100 bishop Mad why is he so in game tough Crying or Very sad

Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down